Mini Site Translator

onsdag 27. februar 2013

Hey :)

I'm gonna write this in English because it is so much easier than writing it in norwegian. Sadly enough. Anyways i got a question if i could post some pictures of the town where im living and my school etc, so I'll do that in a later post. Just need to take some pictures first. Tomorrow we are starting a new trimester at the school. Which means im done with 2/3 of my year..but im excited to change classes and meet some new people again. I also tried out for the softball team, but I didnt make it. I was pretty sad about that, but i'm gonna see if theres a chance that they will let me join the practices anyways. Since last time there was also valentines day, which was pretty cool. There were so many teddybears, flowers and chocolate that was handed out at school, pretty sweet. I also went to Hawaii in January! One of the best weeks here! :)



















Didn't really end up in the right order, but you get it. And yeah i had kinda forgot about this blog, i just post everything on facebook, but here you go :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar